Posted September 11, 2019
The Housekeeping Houseperson is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest corridors, elevators and all assigned areas. Assisting Room Attendants on designated floors. He/she is also responsible for delivering items such as luggage, irons, coffee, etc. to guest rooms. As the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is paramount to all guests, you will ensure that the housekeeping division wwill meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
As Houseperson, you will
- Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
- Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests.
- Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
- Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it’s needed.
- Prior housekeeping experience is helpful.
- The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required.
- The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected.
Residence Inn St. Paul Eagan
127 Room Extended Stay
Whether travelers are with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months, their daily routine matters. Guests will thrive at Residence Inn with the conveniences they need. Like spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas. A fully equipped kitchen is available in every suite. We offer free hot breakfast to start mornings off right and evening social hours to end the day well. And, a fitness center for strengthening the body and soul. Guets can relax and unwind when they want. And stay focused and productive when it's essential.