Posted August 15, 2019
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Flexible schedules
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Energy Corridor
216 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Located in the ‘Energy Corridor,’ this all-suite Houston Energy Corridor hotel is 15 minutes from downtown, the George R. Brown Convention Center and the Galleria. Our friendly, multi-lingual staff will ensure every stay is a memorable one.
Guests will feel at home in a two-room suite at our Houston Energy Corridor hotel, perfect for work or for families. They can relax in your private bedroom and separate living areas with flat-screen TV in each, WiFi internet access, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. We also offer Corner Deluxe Suites for twice the space and panoramic skyline views.
Anyone can hold conventions or weddings at our Houston Energy Corridor hotel, boasting 10,000 sq. ft. of Houston function space for up to 500 guests and the support of our dedicated events team.
We have a daily complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast with buffet and the complimentary Evening Reception. Guest can dine in our Oasis Restaurant and Lounge and sip coffee from the Starbucks® Coffee Bar in the lobby. Our hotel provides a complimentary 24-hour fitness center and a heated indoor pool with whirlpool.