Posted September 7, 2019
Hotel Night Auditor
As a Hotel Night Auditor, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas. The Hotel Night Auditor accurately balances and audits the hotel’s income and expenses for the current 24 hour period.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or accounting experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have strong computer skills and brand POS experience.
- May fulfill Manager on Duty shifts.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Balances and audits for accuracy room revenue, all room and tax charges, cashier’s reports and guest and house accounts, food and beverage revenue and telephone revenue; assists in the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Completes and transmits daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents; prepares customer tracking report, market segmentation report, food and beverage revenue report necessary to ensure the accurate accounting of hotel revenues and expenses.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hampton Inn Frederick
167 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Our Hampton Inn Frederick hotel in Frederick, MD is surrounded by a town that boasts a rich and fascinating history. Travelers can explore the many museums and learn about the history of Civil War medicine and the construction of horse-drawn carriages. When they're done with exploring the past, the can enjoy some of Frederick's many excellent restaurants, nightclubs and shops.
Guests can make themselves at home in a comfy guest room with a TV, microwave, refrigerator and free high-speed internet. We invite our guests to start their day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast. We offer our famous waffles and an array of hot and cold items. For those in a rush, we have a healthy Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag option, available Monday through Friday. At the end of the day, out guests can rejuvenate in our fitness center after a long day of meetings or enjoy a refreshing swim in our Frederick, MD hotel’s outdoor pool.
Plus, we are always ready to host a meeting or event in one of our flexible meeting rooms.