200 East Main Street
Branson, MO 65616-2716
Telephone (417) 336-5400
Posted October 14, 2019
Guest Service Representative (PM)
As a Guest Service Representative, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or sales experience. * Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the Director of Sales and General Manager.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hilton Branson Convention Center
294 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Located in the heart of historic downtown Branson, the sleek 12-story tower of the Hilton Branson Convention Center hotel is attached to the Branson Convention Center. Re-energize in the hotel’s fitness center or relax in your private cabana by the pool. Indulge in a delicious steak dinner at Level 2 Steakhouse or begin the day with the Hilton Branson Convention Center hotel’s signature breakfast.
- Connected to Branson Convention Center and adjacent to Branson Landing, with shopping and dining
- Minutes from over 50 live shows
- Amenities including an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center and business center
- 220,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space in Branson