5780 Major Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone (407) 351-1000
Posted November 8, 2019
The Cook candidate must be able to demonstrate exceptional cooking skills, as well as good knife skills. Able to work in a fast paced kitchen environment, following all food safety policies and procedures. Full time hours with weekends and holidays availability required.
The Cook candidate must have a minimum of (2) two years previous hotel culinary experience, preferably in a mid/large size hotel. Demonstrating exceptional cooking skills and the ability to multi task, working in a fast paced, team friendly environment. This is a part time position with the ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Must demonstrate great cooking skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well with others, handling high volume productions.
- Must be able to take directions as needed and be productive at all times.
- Must be able to comply with food safety requirements and cleanliness at all times, following the Clean as you Go policy.
- Must have good knife skills.
- Able to communication well with others.
- Able to work flexible full time shifts, to include weekends, and holidays.
Online application must be completed for consideration. Resume is optional.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Entrance to Universal Orlando
742 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We are within walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park and CityWalk. As a Universal Partner Hotel, we are located at the entrance to Universal Orlando™ Resort and near popular attractions such as The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando and Walt Disney® World Resorts.
Our Universal Partner Hotel has multiple restaurants on property, Starbucks serving all the favorite beverages, Sunshine Cafe offering a full breakfast buffet, fresh dough pizza at Pizza, Burgers & More or a wide variety of American Cuisine at our American Grill.
Scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort™, SeaWorld Orlando®, and Aquatica is available. Schedule is based on regular park operating hours and does not run continuously and space is limited. Guests can visit the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center in the lobby for more details. The Vacation Planning Center is staffed with experienced Universal Orlando Resort™ Vacation Planners ready to help with ticket orders, redemptions and whatever else guests may need to make their vacation extraordinary.
- Near Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park offering Bonus Benefits and Universal Orlando hotel deals
- 4 on-site restaurants, including Starbucks and bars
- Jr. Olympic heated swimming pool, kid zone and fitness center
- Located within 20 minutes of Orlando International Airport, 10 minutes from Orange County Convention Center
- Complimentary internet in rooms, business center and common areas
- 63,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space including 19,624 sq. ft. of exhibit space