Posted July 30, 2019
Director of Food & Beverage
As a Director of Food & Beverage, you will fill a vital role by directing and coordinating all activities of the food and beverage department, maintaining established operational standards and maximizing profits for the hotel.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have 5 or more years of experience in Hotel Food & Beverage Management experience or other successful F&B service industry.
- Assists the Outlet-Restaurant Manager, the Executive Chef, and the Banquet Manager in their daily and weekly duties as needed.
- Directs the food and beverage services of conventions and group activities at the hotel and coordinates with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Assists the Executive Chef in developing new menu items and sets pricing, keeping in tune with the market.
- Works frequently with subordinates in the Food and Beverage Department to ensure all aspects of business are running smoothly and on schedules to improve existing practices and services both in the front of the house and the back of the house.
- Communicates financial information to the General Manager, including up-to-date budget information and revenue growth programs formulated through short term and long term operational and financial plans for the food and beverage department.
- Achieves budgeted revenues, controls cost (which includes labor, food, maintenance, etc.) and maximizes profitability related to the facility operations.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Energy Corridor
216 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Located in the ‘Energy Corridor,’ this all-suite Houston Energy Corridor hotel is 15 minutes from downtown, the George R. Brown Convention Center and the Galleria. Our friendly, multi-lingual staff will ensure every stay is a memorable one.
Guests will feel at home in a two-room suite at our Houston Energy Corridor hotel, perfect for work or for families. They can relax in your private bedroom and separate living areas with flat-screen TV in each, WiFi internet access, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. We also offer Corner Deluxe Suites for twice the space and panoramic skyline views.
Anyone can hold conventions or weddings at our Houston Energy Corridor hotel, boasting 10,000 sq. ft. of Houston function space for up to 500 guests and the support of our dedicated events team.
We have a daily complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast with buffet and the complimentary Evening Reception. Guest can dine in our Oasis Restaurant and Lounge and sip coffee from the Starbucks® Coffee Bar in the lobby. Our hotel provides a complimentary 24-hour fitness center and a heated indoor pool with whirlpool.