Posted September 17, 2019
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom
107 Room Extended Stay
Our hotel near Sacramento is centrally located between South Lake Tahoe and San Francisco. Corporate travelers enjoy being minutes from Intel, Blue Shield, and Aerojet. Travelers will find us adjacent to the brand new Palladio Shopping/Restaurant Mall and just a short drive from El Dorado wine country. Other attractions include Folsom Lake, Folsom State Prison Museum, and more. As the prime selection of Folsom hotels, we have perfected long-term travel by combining the comforts of home with a passion for making each guest feel welcome. Each of our suites have a full kitchen complete with microwave, fridge, and ceramic cook top. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning, free parking and Wi-Fi, and The Mix, our social program three nights a week.