200 East Main Street
Branson, MO 65616-2716
Telephone (417) 336-5400
Posted October 14, 2019
Are you friendly and organized with a knack for service? The Hiltons of Branson are looking for you!
Room Service Server
As a Morning Room Service Server, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation Food & Beverage service to guest room customers. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year food service experience with general knowledge of full service, table-side service and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centered, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Become informed of daily/weekly specials and is able to explain all menu items and methods of cooking/preparation to the customers as requested.
- Delivers and serves food and beverages to hotel guest’s room and sets up and serves the order in the guest’s room.
- Ensures the guest’s order is prepared and served to the satisfaction of the guest; gladly returns to room with any additionally requested foods, beverages, or utensils.
- Arranges for additional tables or chairs to be brought or taken from the room to increase guest comfort while eating.
- Completes customer payment transactions as outlined in cash and charge procedures.
- Maintains tray tracking system and ensures trays are removed from the guest corridors regularly.
- Performs set-up and closing side work; stocks service station, makes coffee, etc. Presets trays as necessary; prepares flatware “roll-ups”.
- May answer room service phones and record orders; utilizes suggestive selling techniques to increase sales.
- Relays information about direct or indirect feedback of service or cuisine to management.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Hilton Branson Convention Center
294 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Located in the heart of historic downtown Branson, the sleek 12-story tower of the Hilton Branson Convention Center hotel is attached to the Branson Convention Center. Re-energize in the hotel’s fitness center or relax in your private cabana by the pool. Indulge in a delicious steak dinner at Level 2 Steakhouse or begin the day with the Hilton Branson Convention Center hotel’s signature breakfast.
- Connected to Branson Convention Center and adjacent to Branson Landing, with shopping and dining
- Minutes from over 50 live shows
- Amenities including an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center and business center
- 220,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space in Branson