1750 Lake Cook Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
Telephone (847) 945-3400
Posted September 16, 2019
As a Busperson, you will fill a supportive role in your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will assist the food servers by ensuring the dining room areas remains clean and safe by removing/bussing and resetting tables with clean utensils, china, glassware, necessary supplies and equipment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a general knowledge of full service, table-side service and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Sets and resets tables.
- Serves coffee, water or other beverages to guests, continually watching guests in need of refills.
- Services bread and butter, and replenishes as needed.
- Return of soiled linen, china, silver, glassware, etc. to stewarding and housekeeping
- Maintains clean and organized work areas in the kitchen and service side stations to maximize efficiency.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Regency Deerfield
300 Room Hotel
Newly Renovated Suite sized guest rooms to include 6 Executive Suites, 1 Presidential Suite, and 1 Hospitality Suite. Amenities to include: living room area with pull out couch, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, coffee maker, referigerators in room, turn down services available, business class floor, newly renovated restaurant and meeting space. A premier suburban corporate hotel located in the heart of Chicago's Northshore. The Hyatt Deerfield is ideally located just 14 miles from O'Hare International Airport and minutes from Fortune-500 companies such as, Abbott Pharmaceuticals, Kraft Foods, Baxter Healthcare, and Morgan Stanley Discover. Travelers can enjoy an evening at Ravinia Festival, a day at Chicago's Botanic Gardens, or the excitement of Six Flags Great America, all in close proximity. The Hyatt Deerfield offers cigars at our outdoor patio, newly renovated restaurant, atrium lounge, in-room dining, and a full fitness facility including indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and full line of cardiovascular equipment. Located off 294/94 express way 14 miles from O'Hare International Airport.