707 East Butterfield Road
Lombard, IL 60148
Telephone (630) 969-7500
Posted August 16, 2019
$600 Signing Bonus: half paid at completion of 90 days/remainder paid at completion of 180 days
Room Attendant (PM)
As a PM Shift Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
This position is Part-Time working 3 days per week from 4:00PM to 9:00PM ~ Sunday, Monday, and Thursdays to start. Days may vary from week to week, but working Sundays is a must!
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook
262 Room All Suite
We offer a Competative Benefits Package:
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life & Disability, 401K with matching contribution, Employee room rate discounts, Educational reimbursement, Paid Time Off and Vacation Time, One Complimentary Meal per shift.
Route 322 - Cermak Road - 22nd Street
|The schedule link below leads to a table that lists information as it appears on the printed schedule. Screen readers may not read this information properly. To plan a trip online, visit http://www.rtachicago.org/ or contact the RTA's Travel Information Center at (312) 836-7000.|
|Description:||Provides daily service between the CTA Pink Line 54th/Cermak Station in Cicero and Yorktown Center in Lombard. Serves the CTA Pink Line 54th/Cermak Station, Morton West High School, North Riverside Park Mall, Broadview Village Square Shopping Center, Immaculate Heart of Mary High School, St. Joseph High School, Oakbrook Center and Yorktown Center. Route serves Posted Stops Only along the entire route. Posted Stop locations|
|Schedule Front:||Route 322 Map & Info|
|Schedule Back:||Route 322 Timetable|
|In Service Since:||4/2/1978|
|Fare Type:||Regular/Local/On Demand|
At A Glance
Our recent renovation includes all-new soft goods and bathrooms in our stylish suites, remodeled meeting space, a refurbished atrium, breakfast area, and reception area, and much more.
This all-suite hotel near Oak Brook, IL offers an ideal location close to shopping, dining and entertainment at Yorktown Center and Oak Brook Center Mall. We're just 14 miles from Chicago O' Hare International Airport.
This Lombard hotel offers a variety of spacious two-room suites. Guests can start their day in the open air atrium with a free made-to-order breakfast. After a busy day in Chicago, guests can return for the Evening Reception with drinks and snacks in a relaxing atmosphere. Anyone can host an elegant wedding ceremony in our pavilion and celebrate your reception in the ballroom. Each conference room offers flexible space options for meetings in Lombard.
- Recently updated two-room suites with all new soft goods
- Well-equipped fitness center, relaxing indoor pool and whirlpool
- Brand new complimentary breakfast area with cook-to-order station as well as complimentary Evening Reception area
- Brand new restaurant, Stacks Grilled Cheese & Bar
- Recently remodeled meeting space to include updated wall vinyl, carpet, lighting and banquet chairs
- Completely remodeled atrium to include new tile, carpeting, furniture, networking areas, TVs, communal tables, and water features