311 South Fourth Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Telephone (502) 581-1234
Posted September 17, 2019
As a Valet Attendant, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through assisting guests by carrying baggage to and from hotel rooms, disseminating information about the hotel’s facilities and room’s amenities, and coordinating certain aspects of guests’ arrivals and departures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will:
- Preferably have hotel and/or customer service experience and must have a current, valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the hotel facilities.
- Welcomes guests upon drive-up arrival and when directing guests to their rooms.
- Assists incoming and outgoing guests carrying baggage to and from their rooms; explains features of room to guest ensuring that all equipment is functioning properly; gives location of ice and vending machines; reviews safety procedures.
- Is knowledgeable and informs guests of upcoming events/ functions in the hotel and in the surrounding area (including times, dates, and costs). Is very familiar with the area and provides guests with local directions in a courteous and accurate manner.
- Responds to guest needs including delivery of guest mail/packages, left behind items and any other requests received from guests or Front Office Managers.
- Arranges for the appropriate transportation of guests to and from the hotel when necessary.
- May oversee and/or direct parking in coordination with security during heavy check-in periods and bus arrivals. Coordinates issues such as overflow parking with Front Desk.
- Ensures baggage is secured and tagged at guest request to store baggage.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Regency Louisville
393 Room Hotel
Travelers can stay in the heart of downtown Louisville at our 4th Street Live hotel and walk to all the top Louisville attractions. Our hotel is conveniently attached to the Kentucky International Convention Center. We have brand new rooms featuring upscale amenities, city views, a sofa, and free WiFi. Hyatt Regency Louisville offers upscale fitness amenities and onsite gym activities for guest comfort and convenience. Accessible by guestroom key, our state-of-the-art hotel gym fitness center located in the lobby level allows each guest an opportunity to enhance their stay and keep active.
- 393 spacious rooms with beautiful city and river views
- Free high-speed WiFi internet access (excludes meeting space)
- Hyatt StayFit® gym with cardio and strength training equipment
- Business Center
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Louisville Visitors Center adjacent to hotel
- In the heart of downtown Louisville and adjacent to Fourth Street Live!
- Under 15 minute drive from: Kentucky’s legendary horse racing venue, University of Louisville, Kentucky Kingdom, and the Kentucky Zoo.
- 6 miles from Louisville International Airport (SDF)
- Outdoor tennis court