Posted July 11, 2019
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will play a key role in the repairs and maintenance of the hotel, accomplish the preventative maintenance program as directed and support repair and renovation projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and quality presentation of all hotel facilities, be detail oriented, preferably with facility maintenance experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Administers the preventative maintenance program as required, properly completing work orders on time.
- Ensures all fire and safety inspections are completed and any discrepancies are corrected.
- Completes training regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner.
- Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department.
- Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Meets with vendors and suppliers to discuss scope of repair activities for products and materials and to obtain pricing and bids as directed.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary Meal
*Specific plans for specific positions
296 Room Hotel
At A Glance
At our perfectly-located Pasadena hotel, the Hilton Pasadena offers accessibility to the city's best attractions. Visitors can stroll to Old Pasadena, only minutes from the hotel with a wide range of shopping, sight-seeing, dining and entertainment options. They can swim lengths in the sparkling pool and recharge in our fitness center. We offer on-site dining, perfect for private receptions with an impeccable dining experience.
- Pasadena hotel at the corner of Los Robles Avenue and Cordova Blvd.
- Close to things to do in Pasadena, such as the Rose Bowl and Pasadena Convention Center
- Complimentary shuttle service within a 2-mile radius
- 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and convention space
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Enjoy delicious eats at The Corner Craft Kitchen + Bar