Posted July 11, 2019
Are you a morning person and love being around people? This is the right gig for you!
As a Breakfast Attendant, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Breakfast Buffet. You will effectively promote, take, prepare and deliver food and beverage selections to setup and replenish the buffet with the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenue and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of food service experience with general knowledge of food preparation, presentation and service.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Prepares and serves menu items to sets up the buffet before guests begin arriving for breakfast. Displays the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner. Frequently checks buffet line to replenish food, beverages and supplies needed.
- Sets out plates, cups, bowels, utensils and napkins for guests to use.
- Prepares coffee and/or tea by established standards.
- Removes and disposes of leftover food at end of breakfast shift. Cleans buffet area according to established standards. Ensures inventory is stocked and properly stored prior to the next day’s shift.
- May keep daily or weekly records of foods used and consumed.
- May be responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering additional food and/or supplies as needed.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Homewood Suites Wauwatosa
146 Room Extended Stay
At A Glance
Travelers can settle in for a relaxing stay with all the comforts of home at our new Homewood Suites by Hilton Wauwatosa Milwaukee hotel. Located off I-41 in The Mayfair Collection, our extended stay, all-suites hotel offers easy access to Milwaukee businesses and attractions such as the Milwaukee County Zoo, Miller Park, Downtown Milwaukee and the Medical College of Wisconsin. Our Wauwatosa hotel’s convenient location is within walking distance of upscale shopping and dining and just 30 minutes from General Mitchell International Airport (MKE).
Guests can enjoy a hot full breakfast daily and complimentary refreshments Monday through Thursday during our Evening Social. They can also unwind in the fitness center or go for a swim in our indoor heated pool.