Posted July 11, 2019
Assistant General Manager
As an Assistant General Manager, you will fill a leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will attentively oversee the hotel's personnel as directed and provide support to the General Manager. The responsibilities of the Assistant General Manager are 70% management and 30% assigned duties to ensure hotel consistency in quality of standards, maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Supervisory or Management Operations position and brand experience is preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers. Assigns duties to staff and observes performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flow sheet, direct bill accounts, credit card receipts, registration and reservation cards.Accounting/Cash Handling to include:
- Maintaining accurate A/R recordsDaily deposits
- Petty Cash
- Tax reconciliation
- Credit card handling – processing, batching, and PCI compliance
- Assists General Manager in annual wage scale surveys; ensures employee wages follow wage and salary guidelines.
- Selects or assists in the selection of hotel staff and completes all new hire paperwork including position and safety training.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed to include corresponding with group and travel agents to answer special requests for rooms and rates
- Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Cambria Hotel Richardson-Dallas
119 Room Hotel
Experience Texas hospitality, modern accommodations and a convenient location when staying at our hotel in Richardson, TX.
- Free WiFi
- Meeting space
- A bistro and full-service bar
- Fitness center
- Indoor pool
Stylish guest rooms feature:
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Separate work area
- Flat-screen TV
- Keurig coffee maker
- Bath & Body Works bath products
The new Cambria® Hotel Richardson – Dallas is adjacent to the City Line complex, so you’re just steps away from shopping, dining and entertainment. You'll also be near the Nasher Sculpture Center, NorthPark Center and:
- American Airlines Center
- AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium)
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy Memorial
- Dallas Museum of Art
- AT&T Performing Arts Center
Looking for a business hotel? We’re located near Raytheon and several other corporate offices.