5780 Major Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone (407) 351-1000
Current Job Openings
Posted August 13, 2019
The PM Food & Beverage Runner is responsible for assisting the servers in providing the highest quality service possible to guests. Candidate must be able to work a flexible evening schedule including weekends and holidays.
Food Runner (PM)
The PM Food & Beverage Runner is responsible for assisting the servers in providing the highest quality service possible to guests while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hours of operation in the restaurant. Candidate must be able to work a flexible evening schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a casual dining restaurant preferred but not required.
- Ability to lift and/or move twenty or more pounds regularly.
- Must have strong hospitality skills and communication skills to be able to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner in order to provide a high degree of service.
- Must be able to work flexible evening shifts to include Weekends & Holidays.
This is a is Full Time position.
To Apply: Click on the "Online Application" process.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Entrance to Universal Orlando
742 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We are within walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park and CityWalk. As a Universal Partner Hotel, we are located at the entrance to Universal Orlando™ Resort and near popular attractions such as The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando and Walt Disney® World Resorts.
Our Universal Partner Hotel has multiple restaurants on property, Starbucks serving all the favorite beverages, Pompanos offering a full breakfast buffet, fresh dough pizza at Angelo's Pizza, Burgers and More or a wide variety of American Cuisine at our American Grill.
Scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort™, SeaWorld Orlando®, and Aquatica is available. Schedule is based on regular park operating hours and does not run continuously and space is limited. Guests can visit the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center in the lobby for more details. The Vacation Planning Center is staffed with experienced Universal Orlando Resort™ Vacation Planners ready to help with ticket orders, redemptions and whatever else guests may need to make their vacation extraordinary.
- Near Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park offering Bonus Benefits and Universal Orlando hotel deals
- 4 on-site restaurants, including Starbucks and bars
- Jr. Olympic heated swimming pool, kid zone and fitness center
- Located within 20 minutes of Orlando International Airport, 10 minutes from Orange County Convention Center
- Complimentary internet in rooms, business center and common areas
- 63,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space including 19,624 sq. ft. of exhibit space