Posted July 11, 2019
Food & Beverage Shift Leader
As a Food & Beverage Shift leader, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of one year food service experience with general knowledge of full service, table-side service and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Become informed of daily/weekly specials and is able to explain all menu items and methods of cooking/preparation to the customers as requested.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Compute bill and accepts payment; tracks sales receipts; receives change from cashier and returns change promptly to guest.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas
253 Room All Suite
Located in the Market Center area of Dallas, 3 miles northwest of downtown, this 11-story Sheraton Suites is across from the Dallas World Trade Center. Sheraton Suites Market Center offers 4,000 square feet of meeting space for groups of up to 180. Located in the lobby, Sheraton offers workstations with complimentary WiFi. Recreational amenities include a large fitness center with exercise room, spa tub, and indoor/outdoor pool. A complimentary area shuttle is available to guests who need local transportation (within a 3-mile radius). Sheraton is a pet-friendly hotel and has a smoke-free policy that reinforces the environmentally-friendly standard of all of our hotels.