Posted July 11, 2019
Brand new Residence Inn NOW OPEN!!!
The Housekeeping Houseperson / Shuttle Driver is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest corridors, elevators and all assigned areas. Assisting Room Attendants on designated floors and rive the hotel shuttle. He/she is also responsible for delivering items such as luggage, irons, coffee, etc. to guest rooms. As the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is paramount to all guests, you will ensure that the housekeeping division will meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
As Houseperson, you will
- Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
- Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests.
- Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
- Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it’s needed.
- Preferably have hotel experience and must have a current, valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the hotel facilities.
- Arranges and Transports guests to and from the hotel for guest requested locations. Drives and parks safely and according to hotel driving policies.
- Assists incoming and outgoing guests carrying baggage to and from their rooms; explains features of room to guest ensuring that all equipment is functioning properly; gives location of ice and vending machines; reviews safety procedures.
- Is knowledgeable and informs guests of upcoming events/ functions in the hotel and in the surrounding area (including times, dates, and costs). Is very familiar with the area and provides guests with local directions in a courteous and accurate manner.
- Ensures baggage is secured and tagged at guest request to store baggage.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Prior housekeeping experience is helpful.
- The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required.
- The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected.
Residence Inn Missoula
175 Room Extended Stay
Whether travelers are with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months, their daily routine matters. Guests will thrive at Residence Inn with the conveniences they need. Like spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas. A fully equipped kitchen ready for anyone's favorite cuisine. Complimentary grocery delivery service to fill the room's refrigerator and satisfy cravings. We offer a free hot breakfast to start mornings off right and evening social hours to end the day well. And, a fitness center for strengthening the body and soul. At Residence Inn, we'll make sure our guests thrive during their stay.