300 Gravier Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Telephone (504) 523-6000
Current Job Openings
- Assistant Front Desk Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Banquet Server
- Club Attendant
- Director of Rooms
- Front Desk Agent
- Hotel Night Auditor
- House Person
- Housekeeping Room Inspector
- Laundry Attendant
- Lobby Facilities Attendant
- Pastry Cook
- Pool Bar Bartender
- Room Attendant
- Server Assistant
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Suite Service Busser/Runner
- Suite Service Server
- Turndown Attendant
Posted August 13, 2019
You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food.
As a Pastry Cook, you will fill a pivotal role in supporting your hotel’s culinary staff through the preparation of desserts according to the quality standards of the Windsor Court Hotel. Address and resolve all customer problems in an efficient and effective manner. Maintain pastry area. Maintain pastry inventory. Rotate, cover, label and date all food. Minimize spoilage, waste and over production
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years of pastry cook food service experience with general knowledge of dining services and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Cooks or otherwise prepares food according to recipe.
- Cooks food in quantities according to menu and number of persons to be served.
- Inventories food, supplies and equipment weekly.
- Orders kitchen supplies as needed.
- Ensures all temp logs and waste logs are maintained daily.
- Directs personnel assisting in preparation and serving of meals.
- Receives, dates, and examines foodstuffs and supplies to ensure quality and quantity meet established standards and specifications.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Windsor Court Hotel
316 Room Hotel
Surrounded by a city chock full of history, Windsor Court Hotel invites travelers to make their own memories just steps from the French Quarter. From romance to relaxation to traditional New Orleans celebrations, guests will find the best of all worlds at our award-winning hotel. Rich in style and French-inspired décor, our elegant retreat embraces the spirit and hospitality of the city while staying loyal to the luxury guests love.
Earning four diamonds from AAA and four stars from Forbes, our New Orleans hotel is determined to stay distinguished, just like the city itself. Whether guests are looking to spend their days in the French Quarter or Central Business District – each within walking distance of our front doors – or prefer to lose track of time taking in views from our rooftop pool and exploring our art collection, we’ll turn your vacation fantasies into your fondest lifelong memories. Top adventures off with a trip to our spa followed by some sipping and savoring at our award-winning restaurants, lounges and tea room and visitors will start to see why just one stay at Windsor Court Hotel isn’t enough.