Posted September 15, 2019
As a Breakfast Attendant, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Breakfast Buffet. You will effectively promote, take, prepare and deliver food and beverage selections to setup and replenish the buffet with the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenue and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of food service experience with general knowledge of food preparation, presentation and service.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Prepares and serves menu items to sets up the buffet before guests begin arriving for breakfast. Displays the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner. Frequently checks buffet line to replenish food, beverages and supplies needed.
- Sets out plates, cups, bowels, utensils and napkins for guests to use.
- Prepares coffee and/or tea by established standards.
- Removes and disposes of leftover food at end of breakfast shift. Cleans buffet area according to established standards. Ensures inventory is stocked and properly stored prior to the next day’s shift.
- May keep daily or weekly records of foods used and consumed.
- May be responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering additional food and/or supplies as needed.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South
96 Room Extended Stay
Other hotels in Arlington can't beat our Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South. We're a home away from home with well-appointed suites in Arlington, TX. Whether guests are visiting AT&T Stadium or Six Flags Over Texas, shopping in the Arlington Highlands, or visiting nearby companies, we are the location for you. Our all-suite Arlington hotel is centrally located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and only 12 miles south of DFW International Airport. We are also only minutes from AT&T Stadium, Globe Life Park, Hurricane Harbor, and University of Texas at Arlington. Each Residence Inn suite features free WiFi and separate spaces for sleeping, working, and relaxing. Our fully equipped kitchens include a dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and everything needed to prepare meals.