1000 Valley River Way
Eugene, OR 97401
Telephone (541) 743-1000
Current Job Openings
- Assistant Restaurant (F&B) Manager
- Banquet Server - Part Time
- Cook - Full Time
- Food & Beverage Cashier/Host - Part Time
- Food & Beverage Server
- Group Sales Manager - All Markets
- Housekeeping Manager
- Janitorial/Lobby Attendant (PM)
- Maintenance Engineer
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Service Server
- Steward/Dishwasher - Part Time
Posted September 16, 2019
Right Time – Right Place!! You have a passion for results and are ready to develop others.
As the Housekeeping Manager, you will assist in filling a key leadership support role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. As the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is paramount to all guests, you will ensure that the housekeeping and laundry divisions meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency. The manager of this dynamic team ensures that hotel guest rooms, public spaces, and other areas of the hotels are immaculately clean, organized, and sanitary and reports directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have 5 or more years of experience in leading a housekeeping team in a multi-unit facility requiring daily cleaning of 50 or more guest/patient rooms.
- Manages overall supervision of daily inspection for arriving VIPs.
- Ensure lobbies, guest hallways, guest rooms and the back of the house areas are cleaned to company standards.
- Maintains standards regarding Purchase Orders, vouchering of invoices and checkbook accounting according to company SOPs.
- Maintains required pars of all Housekeeping and Laundry supplies by ordering all needed supplies and amenities on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Responds quickly to guest requests/complaints in a friendly manner. Relays appropriate requests or complaints to appropriate subordinate or manager. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance to company and brand training using the steps to effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- Assists in scheduling staff’s work schedules and duties according to productivity standards and forecasted occupancy; monitors staff’s adherence to schedules and duties.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Valley River Inn
257 Room Hotel
Our historic hotel in Eugene, Oregon offers 257 spacious suites & guest rooms with patios or balconies offering gorgeous views of the Willamette River, the Owen Rose Garden, and our beautifully landscaped courtyards. In addition to our cozy rooms and suites, our Eugene hotel offers an outdoor pool, indoor whirlpool, 24-hour fitness center, and on-site restaurant—the award-winning SweetWaters on the River—that serves innovative Pan-Pacific Northwest cuisine in an elegant riverfront setting.
We’re located in the heart of Willamette Valley, close to everything you want to see and do in Eugene. Guests can visit your favorite student at the University of Oregon, and take in an Oregon Ducks football game at nearby Autzen Stadium. We close to great shopping and dining next door at Valley River Center and we're also near local wineries and breweries, including Territorial Vineyards, Steelhead Brewery, Hop Valley Brewing, and more. Eugene and its surrounding areas offer fun activities for all ages, and we put our guests in the middle of it all.