Posted August 8, 2019
Sales Manager - Corporate (OEM)
As a Sales Manager, you will fill a vital role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through selling guestrooms, catering services and banquet facilities through direct client contact to maximize total rooms revenues. This position reports to the Director of Sales or the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have two or more years of experience in Hotel Sales, specifically the Corporate market segment and have knowledge of the local area. (Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, and guest and employee centric management practices.)
- Forecasts and accurately records for all bookings and cancelations at each hotel.
- Ensures that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded at each hotel.
- Establishes client base for specific markets to include organizations, associations, social groups, transient and corporate businesses through direct outside(majority) and inside sales, in order to secure business for the hotels.
- Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines for each hotel. Confirms agreements in writing and forwards document to client and affected hotel departments.
- Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Free Parking and Employee Meals
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk
410 Room Hotel
Travelers will always remember their stay at the Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk when they experience its solace. From the deck of our third-floor rooftop pool with its breathtaking views of the San Antonio skyline to our contemporary lobby designed for intimate gatherings, our San Antonio Riverwalk accommodations are sure to rejuvenate and delight visitors traveling to sunny San Antonio. Guests can relax in the hotel’s spacious guest rooms and enjoy some of today’s most desired Riverwalk hotel amenities or savor contemporary regional fare in our lobby-level restaurant for the complete San Antonio Wyndham River Walk experience.
Scheduling a San Antonio vacation or event with us affords each guest immediate access to all the fun things to do in San Antonio Riverwalk including SeaWorld, The Alamo, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Alamodome and dozens of local boutiques and famous entertainment venues. The Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk hosts miles of cafes, bars, boutiques and nightlife to entice the adventurous explorer.