Posted August 16, 2019
Do you love to clean? Doubletree Campbell Centre now hiring housekeepers!
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Doubletree Hotel Dallas-Campbell Center
300 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Stylish and inviting, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre is ideally situated within the dynamic Campbell Center office complex, in the heart of Dallas’ business district. We're near SMU and University Park and many popular Dallas area attractions. Newly refreshed and designed for convenience and productivity, the hotel features an array of amenities and services including our signature warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie on arrival. We offer our guests complimentary shuttle service within a three-mile radius of the hotel.
With 300 rooms and suites across 19 floors, we're a great choice for groups and corporate travelers. Each modern room features floor-to-ceiling windows offering great views of Dallas. Guests can upgrade their stay to a junior executive suite and enjoy an oversized room with a pullout sofa and mini-refrigerator.
We have over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, including a stunning 2,224-square-foot rooftop ballroom with city views, perfect for corporate receptions or wedding celebrations. From customizable packages, gourmet catering options, and expert on-site audio/visual support, we provide everything hosts need for a perfectly coordinated event.
2017 - Top100 Places to Work in Dallas - Dallas Morning News
2017 - Top 10 CARE Cup Finalist - DoubleTree by Hilton