Posted August 4, 2019
Guest Service Representative
As a Guest Service Representative, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or sales experience. * Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the Director of Sales and General Manager.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Residence Inn Missoula
175 Room Extended Stay
Whether travelers are with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months, their daily routine matters. Guests will thrive at Residence Inn with the conveniences they need. Like spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas. A fully equipped kitchen ready for anyone's favorite cuisine. Complimentary grocery delivery service to fill the room's refrigerator and satisfy cravings. We offer a free hot breakfast to start mornings off right and evening social hours to end the day well. And, a fitness center for strengthening the body and soul. At Residence Inn, we'll make sure our guests thrive during their stay.