5780 Major Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone (407) 351-1000
Posted August 26, 2019
Overnight Loss Prevention Officer with strong hospitality skills & customer service needed. Have a minimum (2) years previous hotel security experience. Able to walk for long periods of time securing the property, guest & employees. Able to proactively assess, respond & resolve hotel related issues
Loss Prevention Officer (GY)
The overnight Loss Prevention Officer (GY) position will require the ability to work midnight shifts, ensuring the safety & security of our guests and associates. The ideal candidate must have the ability to extensively walk throughout the hotel and its perimeter; securing all areas; proactively assisting guests and associate’s with needs. Must have strong analytical skills; strong hospitality skills and customer service focus; have good communication skills; able to utilize communication devises; generate reports thoroughly and efficiently, demonstrating attention to details. Candidate must also be able to multi-task wile working in a fast paced environment; able to maintain confidentiality, provide quick response time and always be available for any assistance needed.
- Minimum two (2) years of previous hotel security experience, preferably within a 350-500+ room hotel.
- Have a current Class D license or able to obtain.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- Ability to complete reports accurately and thoroughly with attention to details.
- Must also be able to stand for long periods of time, walk the hotel and its perimeter, as well as the ability to climb stairs.
- Must also have strong observation skills to identify potential security and safety risks and be familiar with using a 2 way radios.
- Must have knowledge of basic First Aid and either have a current First Aid/CPR certification or be able to obtain certification.
This is a full-time overnight security position. Candidate must be able to work flexible midnights shifts to include weekends and holidays.
Online application must be completed for consideration. Resume is optional.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Entrance to Universal Orlando
742 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We are within walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park and CityWalk. As a Universal Partner Hotel, we are located at the entrance to Universal Orlando™ Resort and near popular attractions such as The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando and Walt Disney® World Resorts.
Our Universal Partner Hotel has multiple restaurants on property, Starbucks serving all the favorite beverages, Pompanos offering a full breakfast buffet, fresh dough pizza at Angelo's Pizza, Burgers and More or a wide variety of American Cuisine at our American Grill.
Scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort™, SeaWorld Orlando®, and Aquatica is available. Schedule is based on regular park operating hours and does not run continuously and space is limited. Guests can visit the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center in the lobby for more details. The Vacation Planning Center is staffed with experienced Universal Orlando Resort™ Vacation Planners ready to help with ticket orders, redemptions and whatever else guests may need to make their vacation extraordinary.
- Near Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park offering Bonus Benefits and Universal Orlando hotel deals
- 4 on-site restaurants, including Starbucks and bars
- Jr. Olympic heated swimming pool, kid zone and fitness center
- Located within 20 minutes of Orlando International Airport, 10 minutes from Orange County Convention Center
- Complimentary internet in rooms, business center and common areas
- 63,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space including 19,624 sq. ft. of exhibit space