5780 Major Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone (407) 351-1000
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Houseperson/Set-up
- Executive Meeting Manager
- Food Runner (PM)
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Housekeeping Dispatcher
- Housekeeping Room Attendant
- In-Room Dining Cashier
- Lobby Attendant (PM)
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Loss Prevention Officer (GY)
- Maintenance Engineer III
Posted July 29, 2019
Seeking a Banquet Set-Up attendant with a minimum of (6) months previous hotel set up experience. Have the ability to handle heavy work loads in a fast passed environment. Be energetic with exceptional hospitality skills & customer service focus. This is a Part Time evening position, to include week
The Banquet Set Up Attendant must have a minimum of six (6) months previous Hotel Banquet Set Up experience. Must demonstrate strong Hospitality Skills, Customer Service Focus and work well with a team. Must be able to communicate well, able to read Banquet Event Orders and follow instructions. Must be able to multi-task, able to carry, push, pull, lift up to 50 lbs., Able to maintain Banquet meeting space clean and return equipment to proper locations. Able to assist other departments as needed. This is a Part Time Evening position and must be able to work flexible shifts to include weekends and holidays.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Sets up and/or breaks down tables, chairs, audio visual equipment and platforms/stages according to banquet event order.
- Cleans, stores, and secures all tables, chairs, audio/visual equipment, platforms/stages and other equipment used for banquet functions in an organized manner according to established procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness of banquet rooms, banquet hallways, storage, and service areas.
- May refresh rooms at break; clean ashtrays, remove dirty cups/glasses, cleans trash cans, replenishes water pitchers, replaces table cloths, etc.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by management
Online Application must be completed for consideration. Resume upload is optional.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Entrance to Universal Orlando
742 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We are within walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park and CityWalk. As a Universal Partner Hotel, we are located at the entrance to Universal Orlando™ Resort and near popular attractions such as The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando and Walt Disney® World Resorts.
Our Universal Partner Hotel has multiple restaurants on property, Starbucks serving all the favorite beverages, Pompanos offering a full breakfast buffet, fresh dough pizza at Angelo's Pizza, Burgers and More or a wide variety of American Cuisine at our American Grill.
Scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort™, SeaWorld Orlando®, and Aquatica is available. Schedule is based on regular park operating hours and does not run continuously and space is limited. Guests can visit the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center in the lobby for more details. The Vacation Planning Center is staffed with experienced Universal Orlando Resort™ Vacation Planners ready to help with ticket orders, redemptions and whatever else guests may need to make their vacation extraordinary.
- Near Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park offering Bonus Benefits and Universal Orlando hotel deals
- 4 on-site restaurants, including Starbucks and bars
- Jr. Olympic heated swimming pool, kid zone and fitness center
- Located within 20 minutes of Orlando International Airport, 10 minutes from Orange County Convention Center
- Complimentary internet in rooms, business center and common areas
- 63,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space including 19,624 sq. ft. of exhibit space