Posted July 29, 2019
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt House Shelton
127 Room Extended Stay
Hyatt House Shelton is nestled in the quiet and beautifully landscaped location in Fairfield County, CT. Our Shelton hotel offers a close proximity to neighboring Bridgeport, Milford, New Haven, and Trumbull. Discover one of the many nearby Shelton area attractions including Indian Well State Park, Beardsley Zoo, Trumball Mall, and Webster Bank Arena. Our extended stay hotel is residentially inspired featuring all of the comforts of home, like free Wi-Fi, breakfast, indoor pool, and fitness center. In the evening, we offer food and drinks at H BAR.
- Always-available House Host to acquaint you with the hotel and area
- 24/7 fitness center with cardio fitness equipment
- 24/7 business center with computer workstations, USB ports, Internet access, and printing capabilities
- Heated indoor pool with Whirlpool hot tub
- In-house guest laundry and same-day dry cleaning available
- Pet friendly
- New Borrows program, for items you forgot or couldn’t fit
- Very Important Residence program for 30+ night guests, including grocery shopping service, Grub Stub, Scrub Stub and VIR Welcome Amenity