Posted June 19, 2019
Fast Growing Hotel Manager with Great Benefits is looking for TALENT like YOU!
A Room Attendant is primarily responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guest rooms, hallways, and public areas in the hotel, servicing guest rooms daily in accordance with hotel procedures, stocking cart with room supplies, and replacing bed linens and replenishing guest room supplies while following company standards and safety/security procedures.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- This position requires strong attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift,
- Ability to bend, lift, and be standing or walking during entire shift.carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- 401K Program
- Discounted room rates to the Hilton and Aimbridge Hospitality family of hotels
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
Hyatt Regency Fairfax
316 Room Hotel
Nestled into a quiet and beautifully landscaped setting, the completely refreshed Hyatt Regency Fairfax hotel offers the perfect location, amenities, and guestrooms for a traveler's next trip to Fairfax, VA. Located just minutes from many important business offices including Northrup Grumman, Boeing, and General Dynamics. Our modern rooms feature free WiFi internet, 55” HDTV with premium channels, spacious living area, sofa sleeper, work desk, and mini-refrigerator.
- 316 suite-sized guestrooms with separate seating area
- 22 panoramic suites with 776 square feet of space and 180 degree views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces (excludes meeting rooms)
- Complimentary self-parking
- 24-hour fitness center
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool spa
- Seasonal outdoor sundeck
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities (14th floor)