1000 Valley River Way
Eugene, OR 97401
Telephone (541) 743-1000
Current Job Openings
- Director of Sales
- Food & Beverage Cashier/Host
- Groundskeeping and Preventative Maintenance Engineer
- Group Sales Manager - All Markets
- Hospitality Guest Service/Front Desk Supervisor
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hotel Night Auditor/Overnight Guest Service Agent
- Housekeeping Manager
- Housekeeping Room Inspector/Supervisor
- Janitorial/Lobby Attendant - Days
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Laundry Attendant
- PBX Operator/Guest Service Agent
- Room Attendant
- Room Attendant - Evenings
Posted June 18, 2019
“Advance your career and become part of Aimbridge Hospitality; one of the Fastest growing Hotel Management Companies in the country!”
PBX Operator/Guest Service Agent
As a PBX Operator/Guest Service Agent, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through responds to incoming calls in a timely manner and direct caller to appropriate destination; ensuring efficient communication within, to and from the hotel in a prompt, courteous and accurate manner to maximize hotel revenues. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in PBX communications, hotel customer service and/or hotel sales experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner, according to standard operating procedures.
- Take and deliver messages according to standards.
- Maintain guest privacy at all times.
- Provide information about the hotel.
- Be familiar with emergency procedures.
- Be familiar with VIP procedures.
- Be able to provide accurate directions to the hotel.
- Be familiar with the surrounding area of the hotel.
- Send/receive guest faxes.
- Serve as radio dispatcher, maintaining proper radio and paging procedures.
- Record and relay all guest requests and verify completion.
- Maintain daily activity log.
- Establish and maintain efficient filing system of guest registration cards.
- Process wake up calls per the guest’s request.
- Assist with Front desk procedures to include bucket check and any other duties assigned by Front Desk manager
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Valley River Inn
257 Room Hotel
Our historic hotel in Eugene, Oregon offers 257 spacious suites & guest rooms with patios or balconies offering gorgeous views of the Willamette River, the Owen Rose Garden, and our beautifully landscaped courtyards. In addition to our cozy rooms and suites, our Eugene hotel offers an outdoor pool, indoor whirlpool, 24-hour fitness center, and on-site restaurant—the award-winning SweetWaters on the River—that serves innovative Pan-Pacific Northwest cuisine in an elegant riverfront setting.
We’re located in the heart of Willamette Valley, close to everything you want to see and do in Eugene. Guests can visit your favorite student at the University of Oregon, and take in an Oregon Ducks football game at nearby Autzen Stadium. We close to great shopping and dining next door at Valley River Center and we're also near local wineries and breweries, including Territorial Vineyards, Steelhead Brewery, Hop Valley Brewing, and more. Eugene and its surrounding areas offer fun activities for all ages, and we put our guests in the middle of it all.