3200 East 81st Street
Minneapolis, MN 55425
Telephone (952) 922-1234
Current Job Openings
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Guest Service Representative
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Maintenance Engineer
- Market Attendant/ Barista
- Market Cook
- Part-time Concierge Club Attendant
- Public Space Attendant (PM)
- Restaurant Server
- Room Attendant
- Steward/Dishwasher (PM)
Posted July 19, 2019
As a Steward/Dishwasher, you will fill a supportive role in your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will assist the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a general knowledge of food and beverage service and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Maintains cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass and silver, and ensuring the highest standards of sanitation.
- Be responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
- Be responsible for assisting with proper food storage and rotation.
- Maintains clean and organized work areas in the kitchen and service side stations to maximize efficiency.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Regency Bloomington - Minneapolis
303 Room Hotel
Situated on the Blue Line Light Rail at Bloomington Central Station just one stop from the Mall of America and Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis is the ideal location for business or pleasure. Offering upgraded amenities, complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and lobby, a full-service concierge, and superior service, our Hyatt Regency hotel in Bloomington, MN, is the perfect place for guests to relax, work, connect and explore. Featuring Regency Club Level guest rooms and 14 suites with panoramic views, our Bloomington-Minneapolis hotel offers stunning accommodations. We inspire guests to live well while visiting the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge just steps from the hotel escaping from urban to rural enjoying walking paths and breath taking views.