24 Public Square
Cleveland, OH 44113
Telephone (216) 696-5600
Posted July 30, 2019
As a Security Officer, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals by ensuring the safety of the hotel guests.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year facility’s security experience and accredited certification in criminal-justice related area required. Specific license as required by state or local policy.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Works as a team with staff and departments for the well-being of the hotel and guests.
- Patrol allocated areas of hotel and property as directed and watches for suspicious, irregular, prohibited, or dangerous activities, situations, or persons, as outlined in hotel policy.
- Circulates among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Calls police, fire department, or ambulance in cases of medical emergency, or any dangerous or threatening condition such as fire, presence of unauthorized persons, or non-compliant violators of hotel policy.
- Monitors and adjusts controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace, or boiler.
- Inspects and adjusts security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection. May drive and guard armored vehicle to transport money and valuables to prevent theft and ensure safe delivery.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
491 Room Hotel
Originally built in 1918, the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel is a local landmark. Stylish and sophisticated with architecture that reflects the area’s unique style and rich history, we’re ideally located in Downtown Cleveland near Public Square and connected to Tower City Center the hub of Downtown Cleveland’s nightlife and attractions featuring an array of boutiques, restaurants, and a movie theater.
Visitors can catch a Cleveland Cavaliers game at the Q (Quicken Loans Arena) or see the Cleveland Indians at Progressive Field, both are a short walk away. Plus, Jack Cleveland Casino is connected to our Downtown Cleveland hotel via Tower City. Our guests will experience the best of Downtown Cleveland while staying in modern rooms with upscale amenities and elegant decor.
Elevated in every way, the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel features vaulted ceilings, high-arched windows, a stunning marble fountain, and a magnificent Grand Ballroom that’s the perfect stage for conventions, corporate meetings, and wedding receptions.