Posted August 8, 2019
Join our family where we have the opportunity to do our best every day!
As a Breakfast Attendant, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Breakfast Buffet. You will effectively promote, take, prepare and deliver food and beverage selections to setup and replenish the buffet with the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenue and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of food service experience with general knowledge of food preparation, presentation and service.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Prepares and serves menu items to sets up the buffet before guests begin arriving for breakfast. Displays the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner. Frequently checks buffet line to replenish food, beverages and supplies needed.
- Sets out plates, cups, bowels, utensils and napkins for guests to use.
- Prepares coffee and/or tea by established standards.
- Removes and disposes of leftover food at end of breakfast shift. Cleans buffet area according to established standards. Ensures inventory is stocked and properly stored prior to the next day’s shift.
- May keep daily or weekly records of foods used and consumed.
- May be responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering additional food and/or supplies as needed.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Home2 Suites by Hilton Austin/Cedar Park
84 Room Extended Stay
At A Glance
Home2 Suites by Hilton® Austin/Cedar Park, TX offers a convenient, extended stay hotel in Austin. Enjoy our ideal location just minutes from the Lakeline Mall, the Cedar Park Center and the Avery Ranch Golf Club. Take in the vibrant nightlife of Austin, famed for its live music throughout the year and enjoy easy access to the University of Texas and Lake Travis. Don't forget to pack the leash, as your pets are always welcome too.
Feel at home at our extended stay hotel in Austin in a spacious studio or one-bedroom suite with a range of innovative features to help you relax and stay productive. Every room in our all-suite hotel is designed with flexibility in mind with moveable furniture so you can get things done your way. Catch up with work at the desk with ergonomic chair, kick back in the living area with sofa sleeper, and prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Keep in touch with complimentary high-speed internet access and enjoy complimentary remote printing to the 24-hour business center through PrinterOn.
Charge up each morning at our Inspired Table™ offering a complimentary breakfast, including our delicious breakfast sandwich. Maintain your fitness regime during your stay at our extended stay hotel in Austin. Run a load of laundry while you log a few miles on a treadmill in our combined fitness/laundry facility, or take a refreshing swim in the outdoor saline pool with whirlpool.