Posted June 11, 2019
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Breakfast/Evening Mix Attendant
As a Breakfast/Mix Attendant, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Breakfast Buffet & Evening Mix. You will effectively promote, take, prepare and deliver food and beverage selections to setup and replenish the buffet with the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenue and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of food service experience with general knowledge of food preparation, presentation and service.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Prepares and serves menu items to sets up the buffet before guests begin arriving for breakfast. Displays the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner. Frequently checks buffet line to replenish food, beverages and supplies needed.
- Sets out plates, cups, bowels, utensils and napkins for guests to use.
- Prepares coffee and/or tea by established standards.
- Removes and disposes of leftover food at end of breakfast shift. Cleans buffet area according to established standards. Ensures inventory is stocked and properly stored prior to the next day’s shift.
- May keep daily or weekly records of foods used and consumed.
- May be responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering additional food and/or supplies as needed.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Evening Mix requires availability to work Monday-Wednesday, including Holidays. Breakfast requires weekend availability, including Holidays.
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday
- Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Residence Inn Vacaville
78 Room Extended Stay
Our extended stay Vacaville hotel is centrally located to Genentech, Kaiser Permanente, and Travis Air Force Base. We provide fully equipped kitchens in all our suites so that our guests can entertain and dine in the comforts of their room. Leisure guests can take a short drive to beautiful San Francisco, Napa Wine Country, or Vacaville Premium Outlets. While staying at our Vacaville hotel, we encourage travelers to take some time to visit Six Flags Discovery Kingdom or tour the sophisticated UC Davis campus. We provide daily complimentary hot breakfast, evening socials at The Mix™, free WiFi, an indoor heated pool, fitness center, guest laundry, and Marriott’s signature SportCourt®. At Residence Inn Vacaville, our guests can be assured a hassle-free stay. Whether it is an overnight or an extended stay, we are a home away from home.