2300 Dulles Corner Boulevard
Herndon, VA 20171
Telephone (703) 713-1234
Posted June 11, 2019
People who personify our drive to exceed guest expectations, thrive on diversity and are anxious for an exciting career - Welcome! Opportunity abounds here!
Front Office Supervisor
As a Front Office Supervisor, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will coordinate the activities of guest service representatives, drivers, bellmen, telephone operators and night auditors to ensure high-quality guest service. Your experience and expertise will focus on maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2 or more years of Hotel Customer Service experience. *Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Manages and controls the overall front house guest experience to include registration, creative guest problem resolution, correct billing and cordial appreciation upon departure. Motivates staff within all hotel departments and establishes a productive working environment for hotel.
- Assists to conduct training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Assists with revenue management with the implementation and execution of programs to ensure that the hotel's room occupancy and Average Daily Rate objectives are met.
- Maintains correct procedures for hotel accounting, credit control and handling of financial transactions.
- Maintains procedures for security of monies, guest security and emergency procedures.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Regency Dulles
316 Room Hotel
Located just minutes from Washington Dulles International and a short Metro ride to DC, our Herndon, VA hotel is conveniently located for both business and leisure travelers. Travelers enjoy door-to-door service with our complimentary airport shuttle, which also runs by the bustling Reston Town Center. We ensure travel is relaxing and seamless with our modern guestrooms, inviting atmosphere, and approachable staff that is always here to help.
- 316 spacious executive guestrooms and suites
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms
- Complimentary self-parking
- 24 hour StayFit™ gym
- Indoor lap pool / full-size hot tub - Limited Hours Apply
- 24 hour business center