111 East Pecan Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Telephone (210) 354-2800
Posted July 10, 2019
Front Office Supervisor
As a Front Office Supervisor, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will coordinate the activities of guest service representatives, drivers, bellmen, telephone operators and night auditors to ensure high-quality guest service. Your experience and expertise will focus on maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2 or more years of Hotel Customer Service experience. *Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Manages and controls the overall front house guest experience to include registration, creative guest problem resolution, correct billing and cordial appreciation upon departure. Motivates staff within all hotel departments and establishes a productive working environment for hotel.
- Assists to conduct training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Assists with revenue management with the implementation and execution of programs to ensure that the hotel's room occupancy and Average Daily Rate objectives are met.
- Maintains correct procedures for hotel accounting, credit control and handling of financial transactions.
- Maintains procedures for security of monies, guest security and emergency procedures.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Free Employee Parking
- Free Employee Meals
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk
410 Room Hotel
Travelers will always remember their stay at the Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk when they experience its solace. From the deck of our third-floor rooftop pool with its breathtaking views of the San Antonio skyline to our contemporary lobby designed for intimate gatherings, our San Antonio Riverwalk accommodations are sure to rejuvenate and delight visitors traveling to sunny San Antonio. Guests can relax in the hotel’s spacious guest rooms and enjoy some of today’s most desired Riverwalk hotel amenities or savor contemporary regional fare in our lobby-level restaurant for the complete San Antonio Wyndham River Walk experience.
Scheduling a San Antonio vacation or event with us affords each guest immediate access to all the fun things to do in San Antonio Riverwalk including SeaWorld, The Alamo, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Alamodome and dozens of local boutiques and famous entertainment venues. The Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk hosts miles of cafes, bars, boutiques and nightlife to entice the adventurous explorer.