111 East Pecan Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Telephone (210) 354-2800
Posted July 10, 2019
Guest Service Representative
As a Guest Service Representative, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or sales experience. * Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the Director of Sales and General Manager.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Free Employee Parking and Subsidized bus passes
- Free Employee Meals
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk
410 Room Hotel
Travelers will always remember their stay at the Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk when they experience its solace. From the deck of our third-floor rooftop pool with its breathtaking views of the San Antonio skyline to our contemporary lobby designed for intimate gatherings, our San Antonio Riverwalk accommodations are sure to rejuvenate and delight visitors traveling to sunny San Antonio. Guests can relax in the hotel’s spacious guest rooms and enjoy some of today’s most desired Riverwalk hotel amenities or savor contemporary regional fare in our lobby-level restaurant for the complete San Antonio Wyndham River Walk experience.
Scheduling a San Antonio vacation or event with us affords each guest immediate access to all the fun things to do in San Antonio Riverwalk including SeaWorld, The Alamo, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Alamodome and dozens of local boutiques and famous entertainment venues. The Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk hosts miles of cafes, bars, boutiques and nightlife to entice the adventurous explorer.