5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 400
Plano, TX 75024
Telephone (972) 952-0200
Current Job Openings
- Compensation & Benefits Analyst
- Market Data Analyst
- Regional Director of Sales - Minneapolis
- Regional Director of Sales-Select Service
- Regional Vice President of Operations
- Revenue Management Analyst- Corporate
- Senior Capital Analyst (Fixed Assets)
- Senior Corporate Tax Accountant
- Task Force Sales Manager
Posted July 12, 2019
Market Data Analyst
The Market Data Analyst will support the Member Development Group Vice Presidents, Account Managers and specifically designated channels of business through creating & maintaining detailed reporting assignments/applications. The Senior Customer Relations Coordinator is responsible for managing multiple projects and assignments by generating insights & analyzing information to help the organization better understand the past, envision the future, and steward our financial resources in the best way possible. This role will focus on understanding key stakeholder questions across the business in order to design and create reports/dashboards and reports that transform data into meaningful, actionable insights. This role will require creativity, an analytical skillset and clear communication to tell compelling stories about how our business is performing. You will also drive automation of reports and dashboards, develop and maintain key metrics and scorecards, communicate findings, and train others on how to leverage the provided data across the business. This role is responsible for adhering to established processes and standards that have been put in place.
- Analyze Reporting and Compliance tools using Excel (PowerPivot & PowerQuery) by developing Business Reviews, creating analytical assessments, establishing performance measurements, and developing variance analysis for customers.
- Understand aspects of Foodservice GPO’s manufacturer and distributor contracts, review analysis on competitiveness of Foodbuy programs and recommend program changes to maintain competitiveness
- Prepare key business analysis to assist functional leaders in decision-making processes. Investigate trends and variances compared to prior periods and forecast
- Ad hoc financial analysis and special projects to support continued growth of business
- Formulate new methodologies to drive efficiencies in reporting and analysis
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of reporting metrics to senior management, business stakeholders and key Clients
- Prepare executive level summaries based on analysis
- PASSION for food and product procurement !!!
- Ability to Educate and Manage daily workloads
- Detail-oriented and Analytical problem solving skills
- Flexible/Adapts well to change
- Coordinate and organize resources in efficient and effective ways to accomplish larger strategies and goals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Customer service focus: Values customers. Meet or exceed their requirements and be consistent with business priorities
- Generate innovative, “out of the box” approaches and improved solutions that help create incremental gains in business results
- Consistently displays strong integrity and ethics
- Supplier and customer interaction experience
- Purchasing/procurement experience
- Distribution or foodservice experience is preferred
- Advanced Knowledge of data modeling, relational database structures, and ability to mold datasets are required
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerQuery, PowerPivot, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Power BI are required
- Attention to details is a must and understanding of data integrity is key
- Experience and understanding of how to handle extremely large volumes of dynamic data sets, from multiple sources
- Ability to grasp Data Management Applications (or experience with other rebate / contract management technology) is preferred
- Strong Understanding of the Commodity Market
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to successfully manage concurrent projects and meet department deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills are required
- Excellent written communication skills
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 30,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 800 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge:
- Culture – At Aimbridge we have high expectations for results and performance. That’s why we value passionate and service minded people who love to be challenged and who desire opportunities to directly contribute to the overall success of the Company.
- Careers – We invest in training, technology, and talent. Through a collaborative and supportive approach, Aimbridge can take you where you want to go! When you join Aimbridge, your professional network will instantly expand. You’ll become part of industry history as Aimbridge Hospitality secures its place as not only the largest third-party manager of hotels and resorts, but also the best!
- Community – Being good corporate citizens is something we take seriously at Aimbridge. Impact and connection is what it’s all about! We engage internally and externally in a variety of ways to make a positive difference for each other, and within our local communities.