1000 Valley River Way
Eugene, OR 97401
Telephone (541) 743-1000
Current Job Openings
- Assistant Front Office Manager
- Banquet Server
- Catering Sales Manager
- Director of Sales
- Food & Beverage Cashier/Host
- Food & Beverage Server
- Hospitality Guest Service/Front Desk Supervisor
- Janitorial/Lobby Attendant
- Laundry Attendant
- Reservation Agent
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Attendant
- Room Attendant - Overnight
- Sales Administrative Assistant/Reservations Coordinator
- Senior Catering Sales Manager
- Steward/Dishwasher Supervisor
Posted June 4, 2019
“Advance your career and become part of Aimbridge Hospitality; one of the Fastest growing Hotel Management Companies in the country!”
Senior Catering Sales Manager
As a Senior Catering and Events Sales Manager, you will fill a vital role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through marketing and supervising catering services, meeting room rental and banquet facilities through direct client contact to maximize revenues and profitability.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have 2 or more years’ experience in Hotel Sales and have knowledge of the local area. *Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Forecasts and accurately records for all bookings and cancellations at each hotel.
- Ensures that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded at each hotel.
- Establishes client base for specific markets to include organizations, associations, social groups, transient and corporate businesses through direct outside(majority) and inside sales, in order to secure business for the hotels.
- Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines for each hotel. Confirms agreements in writing and forwards document to client and affected hotel departments.
- Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Valley River Inn
257 Room Hotel
Our historic hotel in Eugene, Oregon offers 257 spacious suites & guest rooms with patios or balconies offering gorgeous views of the Willamette River, the Owen Rose Garden, and our beautifully landscaped courtyards. In addition to our cozy rooms and suites, our Eugene hotel offers an outdoor pool, indoor whirlpool, 24-hour fitness center, and on-site restaurant—the award-winning SweetWaters on the River—that serves innovative Pan-Pacific Northwest cuisine in an elegant riverfront setting.
We’re located in the heart of Willamette Valley, close to everything you want to see and do in Eugene. Guests can visit your favorite student at the University of Oregon, and take in an Oregon Ducks football game at nearby Autzen Stadium. We close to great shopping and dining next door at Valley River Center and we're also near local wineries and breweries, including Territorial Vineyards, Steelhead Brewery, Hop Valley Brewing, and more. Eugene and its surrounding areas offer fun activities for all ages, and we put our guests in the middle of it all.