Posted July 8, 2019
As a General Manager, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will skillfully oversee the hotel's overall operation to achieve planned goals for operational integrity as measured by revenue, house profit, and RevPAR index while maintaining company standards for quality assurance, asset protection, associate satisfaction and exceeding guest expectations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in Hotel General Management and brand experience preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Manages all sources of revenue including the rooms, housekeeping, food and beverage, engineering, and other departments. Ensures all departments are profitable and maintain strong working relationships.
- Actively participates in sales discussions, meetings and plans. Knows key account executives and business base. Knows monthly production levels for each sales person on the staff.
- Create the hotel’s annual budget and monitors the performance of the hotel throughout the year.
- Manage the hotel through a hands-on approach, motivating employees, ensuring employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Ensure outstanding guest service and the adherence to all brand standards.
- Protect the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Aloft El Segundo - Los Angeles Airport
246 Room Hotel
Travelers celebrate style at Aloft El Segundo - Los Angeles Airport, a hip new hotel where they'll enjoy a short walk or drive from Mattel, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman offices. We offer complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to LAX, located less than a mile away. We offer easy-breezy access to plenty of shopping hot-spots and beaches nearby. We invite guests to Meet & mingle with friends at our W XYZ Bar, grab a sweet, savory or healthy snack from re:fuel by Aloft, our 24/7 pantry or play in our re:mix lounge. Guests can breeze into one of our Aloft rooms, featuring our ultra-comfortable signature bed and custom amenities by Bliss Spa.