1000 Valley River Way
Eugene, OR 97401
Telephone (541) 743-1000
Current Job Openings
- Assistant Front Office Manager
- Banquet Server
- Catering Sales Manager
- Director of Sales
- Food & Beverage Cashier/Host
- Food & Beverage Server
- Hospitality Guest Service/Front Desk Supervisor
- Janitorial/Lobby Attendant
- Laundry Attendant
- Reservation Agent
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Attendant
- Room Attendant - Overnight
- Sales Administrative Assistant/Reservations Coordinator
- Senior Catering Sales Manager
- Steward/Dishwasher Supervisor
Posted May 25, 2019
“Advance your career and become part of Aimbridge Hospitality; one of the Fastest growing Hotel Management Companies in the country!”
Assistant Front Office Manager
As an Assistant Front Office Manager, you will assist in filling a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will support coordination of the activities of guest service representatives, drivers, bellmen, telephone operators and night auditors to ensure high-quality guest service. Your experience and expertise will focus on maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2 or more years of Hotel Customer Service Hotel Supervisor/Management experience and brand experience preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have strong computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Manages and controls the overall front house guest experience to include registration, creative guest problem resolution, correct billing and cordial appreciation upon departure. Motivates staff within all hotel departments and establishes a productive working environment for hotel. Assists to conduct training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Schedules guest service agents, reservation agents, bell staff, van drivers, telephone operators, and other staff within guest services. assists in overseeing their reviews, training and development of staff to achieve hotel service quality standards.
- Assists and/or leads revenue management with the implementation and execution of programs to ensure that the hotel's room occupancy and Average Daily Rate objectives are met.
- Assists in analysis and generates guest issue, billing, and daily reports, and communicates information to employees and appropriate departments. Assists in assembling tracks and interprets financial and operational plans for the rooms department to include in the annual hotel budget.
- Maintains procedures for security of monies, guest security and emergency procedures.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Valley River Inn
257 Room Hotel
Our historic hotel in Eugene, Oregon offers 257 spacious suites & guest rooms with patios or balconies offering gorgeous views of the Willamette River, the Owen Rose Garden, and our beautifully landscaped courtyards. In addition to our cozy rooms and suites, our Eugene hotel offers an outdoor pool, indoor whirlpool, 24-hour fitness center, and on-site restaurant—the award-winning SweetWaters on the River—that serves innovative Pan-Pacific Northwest cuisine in an elegant riverfront setting.
We’re located in the heart of Willamette Valley, close to everything you want to see and do in Eugene. Guests can visit your favorite student at the University of Oregon, and take in an Oregon Ducks football game at nearby Autzen Stadium. We close to great shopping and dining next door at Valley River Center and we're also near local wineries and breweries, including Territorial Vineyards, Steelhead Brewery, Hop Valley Brewing, and more. Eugene and its surrounding areas offer fun activities for all ages, and we put our guests in the middle of it all.