Posted July 26, 2019
It’s never about the role- always about the goal.
As the Housekeeping Supervisor, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. As the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is paramount to all guests, you will ensure that the housekeeping and laundry divisions meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency. The supervisor of this dynamic team ensures that hotel guest rooms, public spaces, and other areas of the hotels are immaculately clean, organized, and sanitary.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Be experienced in leading a housekeeping team in a multi-unit facility requiring daily cleaning of 50 or more guest/patient rooms.
- Assists in the development and implementation of systems for inspecting and managing the quality of housekeeping and laundry services provided and the achievement of departmental productivity objectives.
- Responds quickly to guest requests/complaints in a friendly manner. Relays appropriate requests or complaints to appropriate subordinate or manager. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Assists in scheduling staff’s work schedules and duties according to productivity standards and forecasted occupancy; monitors staff’s adherence to schedules and duties.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
The Warwick Rittenhouse Square
301 Room Hotel
The perfect blend of yesterday and today the Warwick Rittenhouse features sleek décor and furnishings, vibrant colors, and modern technology in a historic building. Ideally located within the iconic Rittenhouse Square, the Warwick has been hosting distinguished guests, celebrities, sports stars, and dignitaries since 1928. The last of the original three “Grande Dame hotels” in Philadelphia, the Warwick celebrates its legacy with a deliberate modern design that was inspired by our unique heritage. A fixture in Rittenhouse Square, we are a destination for travelers from all over the world seeking culture, business, or recreation in Philadelphia.