5300 Parkcenter Avenue
Dublin, OH 43017
Telephone (614) 791-8675
Posted September 2, 2019
Hotel Night Auditor & Guest Services
As a Hotel Night Auditor, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas. The Hotel Night Auditor accurately balances and audits the hotel’s income and expenses for the current 24 hour period.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or accounting experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have strong computer skills and brand POS experience.
- May fulfill Manager on Duty shifts.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Balances and audits for accuracy room revenue, all room and tax charges, cashier’s reports and guest and house accounts, food and beverage revenue and telephone revenue; assists in the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Completes and transmits daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents; prepares customer tracking report, market segmentation report, food and beverage revenue report necessary to ensure the accurate accounting of hotel revenues and expenses.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Homewood Suites Columbus-Dublin
89 Room Extended Stay
At A Glance
Travelers can feel closer to home at the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Columbus-Dublin hotel, located at the corner of Bradenton and Parkcenter Avenue in Dublin, Ohio. The quiet corporate center is surrounded by a suburban area close to shopping and restaurants.
Guests can enjoy comfortable amenities in this all-suite extended stay hotel in Dublin, Ohio. They can choose from 89 studio, one- and two-bedroom extended stay rooms in Dublin, Ohio furnished with one king- or two queen-sized beds, a sofa bed and chair in the living area and a fully equipped kitchen.
Visitors can take advantage of the Dublin, OH hotel’s location to businesses, including IBM or Alcatel Lucent, Wendy’s corporate headquarters, Ohio State University and MetLife. If needed, anyone can schedule a small gathering for colleagues in our meeting room that accommodates up to 24 people.