5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 400
Plano, TX 75024
Telephone (972) 952-0200
Current Job Openings
- Compensation & Benefits Analyst
- Market Data Analyst
- Regional Director of Sales - Minneapolis
- Regional Director of Sales-Select Service
- Regional Vice President of Operations
- Revenue Management Analyst- Corporate
- Senior Capital Analyst (Fixed Assets)
- Senior Corporate Tax Accountant
- Task Force Sales Manager
Posted July 10, 2019
Compensation & Benefits Analyst
The Compensation and Benefits Analyst assists with analysis and development of reports with regard to
associate compensation and/or benefit programs including salary and benefit plans, incentive plans,
merit increases, insurance plans, and retirement plans. Helps to conduct market research and analysis
of industry trends, associate surveys and workplace best practices to design benefit packages that are
competitive, meet associate needs and support the Aimbridge organizational goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least 6 years of relevant experience required.
• Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills
• Must maintain confidential information
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Prior system implementation experience is a plus
• Prior UltiPro experience is a plus
• Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills.
• Analytical thinking skills. Statistical knowledge. Project management skills.
• Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
JOB DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of employee compensation structures and other compensation programs.
• Reviews new and revised jobs for appropriate internal career mapping and pay level
• Reviews costs and usage rates of existing benefit and compensation programs to assess actual and perceived value.
• Creates and modifies reports to analyze data and metrics that allow the team to make informed business decisions.
• Participates in the selection and implementation of third-party benefit vendors.
• Partners in the oversight of operations and integrations of 3rd party compensation and benefit vendors, including a 3rd party leave of absence administration service.
• Answer questions from associates regarding Aimbridge’s compensation and benefits programs.
• Manages oversight of various ad hoc reports related to both compensation and benefit needs.
• Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- *Specific plans for specific positions
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 30,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 800 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge:
- Culture – At Aimbridge we have high expectations for results and performance. That’s why we value passionate and service minded people who love to be challenged and who desire opportunities to directly contribute to the overall success of the Company.
- Careers – We invest in training, technology, and talent. Through a collaborative and supportive approach, Aimbridge can take you where you want to go! When you join Aimbridge, your professional network will instantly expand. You’ll become part of industry history as Aimbridge Hospitality secures its place as not only the largest third-party manager of hotels and resorts, but also the best!
- Community – Being good corporate citizens is something we take seriously at Aimbridge. Impact and connection is what it’s all about! We engage internally and externally in a variety of ways to make a positive difference for each other, and within our local communities.