5780 Major Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone (407) 351-1000
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Houseperson/Set-up
- Executive Meeting Manager
- Food Runner (PM)
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Housekeeping Dispatcher
- Housekeeping Room Attendant
- In-Room Dining Cashier
- Lobby Attendant (PM)
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Loss Prevention Officer (GY)
- Maintenance Engineer III
Posted August 13, 2019
The Housekeeping Dispatcher is responsible for administering and coordinating housekeeping functions. Prior experience in a similar field preferred. Must be able to work flexible evening shifts to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
The Housekeeping Dispatcher is responsible for administering and coordinating housekeeping functions in assigned sections and in the housekeeping office. Responsible for inspecting guest rooms, logging lost and found, opening the system, answering phones and general office administration. This is a full time flexible evening shifts position, to include weekends and holidays.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years of progressive experience in a hotel or related field.
- Possess the ability to convey information and ideas clearly in person and over the phone.
- Evaluate and prioritize job assignments based on levels of importance.
- Be able to maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Be friendly and courteous with guests and staff members.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Have the ability to work with and understand financial information data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be able to work flexible evening shifts to include weekends and holidays.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
To apply, please complete the "Online Application" process
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Entrance to Universal Orlando
742 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We are within walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park and CityWalk. As a Universal Partner Hotel, we are located at the entrance to Universal Orlando™ Resort and near popular attractions such as The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando and Walt Disney® World Resorts.
Our Universal Partner Hotel has multiple restaurants on property, Starbucks serving all the favorite beverages, Pompanos offering a full breakfast buffet, fresh dough pizza at Angelo's Pizza, Burgers and More or a wide variety of American Cuisine at our American Grill.
Scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort™, SeaWorld Orlando®, and Aquatica is available. Schedule is based on regular park operating hours and does not run continuously and space is limited. Guests can visit the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center in the lobby for more details. The Vacation Planning Center is staffed with experienced Universal Orlando Resort™ Vacation Planners ready to help with ticket orders, redemptions and whatever else guests may need to make their vacation extraordinary.
- Near Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park offering Bonus Benefits and Universal Orlando hotel deals
- 4 on-site restaurants, including Starbucks and bars
- Jr. Olympic heated swimming pool, kid zone and fitness center
- Located within 20 minutes of Orlando International Airport, 10 minutes from Orange County Convention Center
- Complimentary internet in rooms, business center and common areas
- 63,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space including 19,624 sq. ft. of exhibit space