Posted August 22, 2019
The greater thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are going.
As a General Manager, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will skillfully oversee the hotel's overall operation to achieve planned goals for operational integrity as measured by revenue, house profit, and RevPAR index while maintaining company standards for quality assurance, asset protection, associate satisfaction and exceeding guest expectations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in Hotel General Management and brand experience preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Manages all sources of revenue including the rooms, housekeeping, food and beverage, engineering, and other departments. Ensures all departments are profitable and maintain strong working relationships.
- Actively participates in sales discussions, meetings and plans. Knows key account executives and business base. Knows monthly production levels for each sales person on the staff.
- Create the hotel’s annual budget and monitors the performance of the hotel throughout the year.
- Manage the hotel through a hands-on approach, motivating employees, ensuring employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Ensure outstanding guest service and the adherence to all brand standards.
- Protect the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Country Inn & Suites Midland
66 Room Hotel
Just off I-20, the Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson, Midland, TX gives guests easy access to Midland International Air & Space Port (MAF), the impressive Petroleum Museum and downtown destinations like Midland College. If you’re traveling between Fort Worth and El Paso, our hotel offers the perfect place to take a break with amenities like a sparkling outdoor pool and a hot tub.
Corporate travelers can put the finishing touches on presentations in the business center and check email with free high-speed Internet access. Unwind before an important meeting in our on-site event venue with a workout in the fitness center or a quick scan of the free weekday newspaper.
- Free, Hot Breakfast
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub