5300 Parkcenter Avenue
Dublin, OH 43017
Telephone (614) 791-8675
Posted August 22, 2019
Your Time for a Career! Part Time – Full Time! Right Time – Right Place!!
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Homewood Suites Columbus-Dublin
89 Room Extended Stay
At A Glance
Travelers can feel closer to home at the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Columbus-Dublin hotel, located at the corner of Bradenton and Parkcenter Avenue in Dublin, Ohio. The quiet corporate center is surrounded by a suburban area close to shopping and restaurants.
Guests can enjoy comfortable amenities in this all-suite extended stay hotel in Dublin, Ohio. They can choose from 89 studio, one- and two-bedroom extended stay rooms in Dublin, Ohio furnished with one king- or two queen-sized beds, a sofa bed and chair in the living area and a fully equipped kitchen.
Visitors can take advantage of the Dublin, OH hotel’s location to businesses, including IBM or Alcatel Lucent, Wendy’s corporate headquarters, Ohio State University and MetLife. If needed, anyone can schedule a small gathering for colleagues in our meeting room that accommodates up to 24 people.