3200 East 81st Street
Minneapolis, MN 55425
Telephone (952) 922-1234
Posted July 16, 2019
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
Food & Beverage Server
As a Food & Beverage Server, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of one year food service experience with general knowledge of full service, table-side service and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Become informed of daily/weekly specials and is able to explain all menu items and methods of cooking/preparation to the customers as requested.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Compute bill and accepts payment; tracks sales receipts; receives change from cashier and returns change promptly to guest.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Regency Bloomington - Minneapolis
303 Room Hotel
Situated on the Blue Line Light Rail at Bloomington Central Station just one stop from the Mall of America and Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis is the ideal location for business or pleasure. Offering upgraded amenities, complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and lobby, a full-service concierge, and superior service, our Hyatt Regency hotel in Bloomington, MN, is the perfect place for guests to relax, work, connect and explore. Featuring Regency Club Level guest rooms and 14 suites with panoramic views, our Bloomington-Minneapolis hotel offers stunning accommodations. We inspire guests to live well while visiting the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge just steps from the hotel escaping from urban to rural enjoying walking paths and breath taking views.