1000 Valley River Way
Eugene, OR 97401
Telephone (541) 743-1000
Current Job Openings
- Director of Sales
- Food & Beverage Cashier/Host
- Groundskeeping and Preventative Maintenance Engineer
- Group Sales Manager - All Markets
- Hospitality Guest Service/Front Desk Supervisor
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hotel Night Auditor/Overnight Guest Service Agent
- Housekeeping Manager
- Housekeeping Room Inspector/Supervisor
- Janitorial/Lobby Attendant - Days
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Laundry Attendant
- PBX Operator/Guest Service Agent
- Room Attendant
- Room Attendant - Evenings
Posted June 18, 2019
Go the extra mile! It’s never crowded.
As a Laundry Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing and storing spotlessly clean hotel linens/uniforms in a timely, organized manner to ensure that hotel’s laundry and linen needs are met while providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Receives linens by bag, cart or chute from the floors. Sorts all articles by kind, color and degree of soil. Inspects all laundry and linens and records all damaged or stained items.
- Operates washers and dryers according to recommended capacity and other manufacturers’ guidelines. Ensures necessary chemicals are added in the correct quantities prior to wash cycles.
- Folds clean linens and stores as appropriate. Operates linen feeder, sheet folder, towel folder and table linen ironer machines.
- Assists in daily linen counts for monthly inventories.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Valley River Inn
257 Room Hotel
Our historic hotel in Eugene, Oregon offers 257 spacious suites & guest rooms with patios or balconies offering gorgeous views of the Willamette River, the Owen Rose Garden, and our beautifully landscaped courtyards. In addition to our cozy rooms and suites, our Eugene hotel offers an outdoor pool, indoor whirlpool, 24-hour fitness center, and on-site restaurant—the award-winning SweetWaters on the River—that serves innovative Pan-Pacific Northwest cuisine in an elegant riverfront setting.
We’re located in the heart of Willamette Valley, close to everything you want to see and do in Eugene. Guests can visit your favorite student at the University of Oregon, and take in an Oregon Ducks football game at nearby Autzen Stadium. We close to great shopping and dining next door at Valley River Center and we're also near local wineries and breweries, including Territorial Vineyards, Steelhead Brewery, Hop Valley Brewing, and more. Eugene and its surrounding areas offer fun activities for all ages, and we put our guests in the middle of it all.