Posted March 14, 2019
“People who personify our drive to exceed expectations, thrive on diversity and are anxious for an exciting career - Welcome! Opportunity abounds at Aimbridge!”
Directs and oversees all activities in the organization's revenue administration functions, which may include revenue assurance, revenue management, or billing. Responsible for revenue management for 200-250 hotels, with oversight of the Aimbridge Revenue team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and 8 or more years of experience.
• Certified in the following Revenue Management Systems, Marriott OY2 , Hilton Grow, and Hyatt Prio.
• Leads and directs the work of other employees. Supervision is often provided through a team of subordinate managers.
• Responsible for personnel actions including hiring, performance management, and termination.
• Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function. Recommends policies, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization.
• Ability to train & develop the team, hold staff accountable, engage with various ownerships.
• Analytical, forwarding looking, problem solver.
• Able to multitask many due dates and projects concurrently.
JOB DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 400
Plano, TX 75024
Telephone (972) 952-0200
Aimbridge Hospitality is the largest and most dynamic hotel management company in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 825 hotels, more than 85,000 guest rooms, and over 30,000 employees the sky is the limit for your career and advancement opportunities! Our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovative ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to succeed and explore new positions which allow you to progress in your career. Our culture and programs prepare you to meet and exceed your personal goals. Every leader knows the key to success is continuous training to all team members, and to proactively encourage and provide them with opportunities for advancement.
Powered by Hospitality Online