Posted May 16, 2019
“People who personify our drive to exceed expectations, thrive on diversity and are anxious for an exciting career - Welcome! Opportunity abounds at Aimbridge!”
Directs and oversees all activities in the organization's revenue administration functions, which may include revenue assurance, revenue management, or billing. Responsible for revenue management for 200-250 hotels, with oversight of the Aimbridge Revenue team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and 8 or more years of experience.
• Certified in the following Revenue Management Systems, Marriott OY2 , Hilton Grow, and Hyatt Prio.
• Leads and directs the work of other employees. Supervision is often provided through a team of subordinate managers.
• Responsible for personnel actions including hiring, performance management, and termination.
• Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function. Recommends policies, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization.
• Ability to train & develop the team, hold staff accountable, engage with various ownerships.
• Analytical, forwarding looking, problem solver.
• Able to multitask many due dates and projects concurrently.
JOB DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 400
Plano, TX 75024
Telephone (972) 952-0200
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 30,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 800 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge:
Powered by Hospitality Online