2040 Airport Drive
Green Bay, WI 54313
Telephone (920) 494-7300
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Manager
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Set-up
- Bartender - Purcell's Lounge
- Bell Staff
- Casino Lounge Bartender
- Cocktail Server - Purcell's Lounge
- Food Preparation Assistant
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Services Representative (PM)
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Soaring Eagle (employee dining room)
- Lobby Attendant
- Night Auditor
- PBX Operator
- Room Attendant
- Room Attendant
- Security Officer
- Soaring Eagle Supervisor (Employee Dining Room)
Posted June 12, 2019
In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria!
Bartender - Purcell's Lounge
As a Bartender, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Purcell's Lounge. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year outlet Bartender experience or accredited certification as a Professional Bartender with specialized knowledge of classic and popular mixology selections.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Prepares beverages requested by customers or servers according to standard operating procedures (i.e. proper proportions and ingredients control costs provide a consistent product to the guests)
- Maintains clean and organized work areas to maximize efficiency; sets up the bar and back bar according to established procedures.
- Monitors guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notifies management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of customers.
- Checks identification whenever the age of a guest requesting and alcoholic beverage service is questionable; follows state and local laws regarding the sale and service of alcoholic beverages.
- Verifies liquor inventory; correctly completes all requisition requirements and stores stock as per approved procedures. Obtains, counts and secures bartender’s bank; distributes and collects bar servers’ banks; documents cash distribution in register drawer.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Compute bill and accepts payment; tracks sales receipts and returns change promptly to guest.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their outlet experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Part Time Employees
- Onsite discounted restaurants and meals.
- Discounts on Radisson Hotels & Aimbridge managed Hotel stays.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
353 Room Hotel
Featuring 353 spacious hotel rooms and suites, seven dining options and outstanding amenities like free Wi-Fi, a fitness center and a free shuttle to GRB airport and nearby corporate offices, the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay is an exceptional choice for any travelers upcoming visit.
If guests need to be productive, they can take advantage of our on-site business center and 30,000 square feet of event facilities. Relaxation awaits guests in our soothing whirlpool tub, sauna and indoor pool. Alternatively, head to the adjacent Oneida Casino for lots of fun and excitement.
Guests can enjoy some of the best dining in Green Bay at our hotel's multiple on-site restaurants. Have a family meal at Vince Lombardi's Legendary Sports Bar & Grill, savor Asian specialties at Noodle Bar or enjoy Wisconsin-style favorites at Pine Tree Grill.