2040 Airport Drive
Green Bay, WI 54313
Telephone (920) 494-7300
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Manager
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Set-up
- Bartender - Purcell's Lounge
- Bell Staff
- Casino Lounge Bartender
- Cocktail Server - Purcell's Lounge
- Food Preparation Assistant
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Services Representative (PM)
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Soaring Eagle (employee dining room)
- Lobby Attendant
- Night Auditor
- PBX Operator
- Room Attendant
- Room Attendant
- Security Officer
- Soaring Eagle Supervisor (Employee Dining Room)
Posted June 12, 2019
We have immediate part time openings offering free parking, on-site restaurants & discounted meals, program discounts on Radisson Hotels & Aimbridge managed Hotel stays.
Cocktail Server - Purcell's Lounge
Why People Like to Work for Us
- Our Philosophy is to consistently deliver exceptional hotel service with the help of dedicated, caring employees thus outperforming the competition.
- We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
- Your role will be integral to the success of our company.
- We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community.
What you will be doing
- Greet guests, take food and beverage orders in a timely manner.
- Place orders for food and beverage items into the MICROS system.
- Deliver food and beverage orders to guests checking for accuracy of the order.
- Check with each guest for satisfaction throughout their visit.
- Ring up order and payment accurately.
- Record all tips earned daily in the Micros system as required by Hotel policy and state laws.
Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High school diploma preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service of various alcoholic beverages.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, total all other charges, and understand portion sizes.
- Basic English language writing skills necessary for completion of requisitions, balance sheets and vouchers.
- Sufficient manual dexterity in hands in order to use a knife to make garnish, pick up glassware and bottles, scoop ice, mix drinks, and reach overhead to retrieve stock.
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and point of sale procedures to pre-check an order and close out a check.
- Ability to work and stand in confined spaces for long periods of time.
- Inside with protection from weather but not necessarily changes in temperature.
- Work place is fast paced with considerable movement throughout shift. Requires standing and walking 95% of workday.
- Requires lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Physical activities include walking, talking, standing, hearing, seeing, touching, fingering, feeling, grasping, reaching, handling, bending, lifting, carrying, writing, grasping, bending, stretching, balancing, pushing, pulling.
- Interaction with all types of people.
- Considerable repetitive motion of hands, wrists, shoulders, and back is required.
- Requires the ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
353 Room Hotel
Featuring 353 spacious hotel rooms and suites, seven dining options and outstanding amenities like free Wi-Fi, a fitness center and a free shuttle to GRB airport and nearby corporate offices, the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay is an exceptional choice for any travelers upcoming visit.
If guests need to be productive, they can take advantage of our on-site business center and 30,000 square feet of event facilities. Relaxation awaits guests in our soothing whirlpool tub, sauna and indoor pool. Alternatively, head to the adjacent Oneida Casino for lots of fun and excitement.
Guests can enjoy some of the best dining in Green Bay at our hotel's multiple on-site restaurants. Have a family meal at Vince Lombardi's Legendary Sports Bar & Grill, savor Asian specialties at Noodle Bar or enjoy Wisconsin-style favorites at Pine Tree Grill.